Mukesh Ambani, head of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and Bob Dudley, the chief of British Petroleum (BP), has decided to invest Rs 40,000 crore in the next five years through a joint press conference. He said that this investment will be done for other works, including increasing gas production. He also said that the government has invited him to invest in the fuel retailing business. Let me tell you RIL has a license already for fuel retailing whereas BP has got the permission to open petrol pumps only during the year 2016.
Mukesh Ambani also said that Together with BP will strengthen the partnership and the Aviation Fuel will work on the expansion of the business. Develop advanced low-carbon fuel as well. Mukesh Ambani says that fuel retailing in India will work together with BP. KG-D6 will give $ 600 million contracts.
What did Bob Dudley and Mukesh Ambani-
- New investment of Rs 40 thousand crores will be done in three to five years
- Partnership will strengthen with BP
- New energy delivery systems will be set up in India
- Aviation Fuel will be working in detail in the business
- BP and Reliance will jointly give contracts
- Advance low fuel carbon will be developed in India
- Plan Shaping for two projects by the end of 2017